HARRY RESER - The greatest banjo player of them all


01 - If you knew Susie - Sweet Sue - Just You
02 - When you and I were young Maggie - Listen to the Mocking Bird - Coming round the mountain
04 - My old Kentucky home - Oh dem golden slippers - Skip to my Lou
05 - Sweetheart of all my dreams - I love you, I love you - Let me call you sweetheart
06 - Down home rag - Spaghetti rag
07 - Buffalo gal - Hand me down my walking cane - Polly wolly doodle
08 - Way down yonder in New Orleans - On the sunny side of the street
09 - That's my weakness now - Back home again in Indiana
10 - Under te double eagle - Billboard march - When the saint do marching in
11 - Alabamy bound - Yes, we have no bananas today
Harry Reser (1896 - 1965) fue quizás uno de los mejores ejecutores del banjo en los 20's
Lp ACL 1-0301 RCA serie CAMDEM

Comentarios

Unknown dijo…
Me gustaría poder bajar este disco, pero hay un error en el enlace.
Margarita
Edgardo dijo…
Ya tiene Link nuevo.
GUSTAVO62 dijo…
Edgardo podrías resubirlo en otro servidor por favor, gracias

Entradas más populares de este blog

GUY LOMBARDO - Estrictamente bailable

LOS CUATRO AMIGOS - En T.V.

JOHNNY CAREL